Ayurvedic Wisdom for Tea Tree Essential Oil: Bringing balance to the respiratory system, skin, and nervous system, Tea Tree essential oil is considered tri-doshically appropriate and beneficial.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Composition: 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil
Plant Part: Tea Tree Leaves
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Cultivation/Harvesting: Certified Organic
Bottle Size: 1/2oz (15mL) - About 300 drops
1/4 Dram (1mL) About 20 drops
About Tea Tree Essential Oil: Tea tree oil is one of the most well-known essential oils for purifying, cleansing and effectively supporting wellness. As such, it is an excellent oil to employ during the challenging winter season. Additionally, tea tree oil is an important addition to your home medicine cabinet and first aid kit due to its fast and effective healing capabilities.
Tea Tree Oil has shown a high degree of efficacy in clearing and promoting healthy nails. It can also be applied topically in ointments, salves and compresses to encourage skin health and is an important oil for cleansing and restoring healthy skin tissue when properly diluted.
How to Use Tea Tree Essential Oil
Direct Palm Inhalation: Place a drop of this cleansing oil in the palm of your hand, gently rub the palms together, bring them towards your face and inhale deeply to clear sinuses and encourage deep breathing.
Other Ways to Use Tea Tree Essential Oil
• Add 1-5 drops in a steaming bowl of hot water and cover both head and bowl with a towel. Excellent for bringing comfort to the sinuses and respiratory system and for enhancing skin health.
• To promote healthy skin tissue, put 10 drops of Tea Tree oil in 4 oz of water. Then soak a cloth in the water and wrap on affected area.
• Tea Tree essential oil has great benefits as a scalp cleanser. Pure Tea Tree oil can be irritating to the skin when applied directly, so add a few drops to your favorite shampoo.
• Diluted in water, pure and natural Tea Tree oil can be used as a mouthwash. Add 2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil into 2 oz of water and gargle.
• There are many uses for tea tree enhancing home cleanliness. Tea Tree oil can be added to your household cleansers to amplify their purifying action or used directly for a more powerful effect.
PRECAUTIONS: Do not take tea tree oil internally. Do not apply directly to the eyes or mucous membranes. Potential for Skin Irritation: Medium (some people have no reaction to tea tree directly on the skin, while others have extreme reactions–please exercise caution). Please Note: Our testers are a ¼ filled dram bottle (0.95 mL). Because our testers are a sample size, we cannot accept any returns, refunds or exchanges unless the product is damaged in shipping.