Ayurvedic Wisdom for Lavender Bulgaria Essential Oil: An absolute staple in any Ayurvedic aromatherapy cabinet, Lavender essential oil decreases problems caused by all three Doshas, Vata, Pitta and Kapha. To balance Vata, Lavender oil assists in slowing down the overly active mind, supporting tranquility and peacefulness. To balance Pitta, Lavender oil decreases excess heat in the body and mind, supporting clarity and brightness of presence. To balance Kapha, Lavender oil lightens tendencies toward sluggishness, complacency and melancholy.
Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
Composition: 100% Pure Lavender Bulgaria Essential Oil
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Flowering tops
Color: Clear to pale yellow
Yield: 0.5% – 1.6%
Bottle Size: 1/2oz (15mL) - About 300 drops
1/4 Dram (1mL) About 20 drops
About Lavender Bulgaria Essential Oil: Lavender oil is the world’s best-selling essential oil and should be a staple in every family’s home. Lavender oil's cooling, relaxing and uplifting effects have been cherished throughout the world for thousands of years. Lavender oil is revered in particular in folk traditions for its profound ability to cool an overheated body. When used regularly, it reduces feelings of anger, agitation and insecurity.
Lavender essential oil gives luster to the skin, balance to the body and happiness to the mind. For today’s fast-paced modern lifestyle, lavender oil is one of our greatest treasures: a quick drop on the hands with a deep inhalation can help to relax the worried or agitated mind. If you have children, lavender oil will be your best friend. Use it in your home diffuser while the kids are playing or place a drop in their hands for direct palm inhalation before they leave the house for school. Diffuse this beautiful, high-quality lavender oil while they sleep - our diffusers make a perfect nightlight!
How to Use Lavender Bulgaria Essential Oil
Direct Palm Inhalation: Place a drop of this deeply soothing oil in the palm of your hand, gently rub your palms together, bring them towards your face and take a deep inhalation...the benefits of lavender are immediate and obvious!
Diffuser: Diffuse in your home to help you relax and to refresh the whole family.
Other Ways To Use Lavender Bulgaria Essential Oil
• Apply a drop topically to support skin health, including the soothing of insect bites, or apply as part of a cold compress to soothe any specific area of the body.
• At nighttime, place two drops on a cotton ball and tuck under your pillowcase before bed for an incredible night's rest.
• Add several drops to warm bathwater to help you relax at the end of a long day.
• Blend lavender oil with any massage oil and massage into skin to uplift mood and ease head and shoulder tension.
• Try Lavender in our Clearing Body Oil an absolute favorite here at Thunderbolt and our impressive Extra Strength Headache Blend, too. Oh, and the Cramps Body Oil. And the Facial Cleanser and Makeup Remover. We <3 Lavender.
PRECAUTIONS: Non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing. Do not take lavender essential oil internally. Please Note: Our testers are a ¼ filled dram bottle (0.95 mL). Because our testers are a sample size, we cannot accept any returns, refunds or exchanges unless the product is damaged in shipping.