Ayurveda 101: Yoga Nidra
Time & Location
About The Event
Yoga Nidra is perhaps the most powerful tool of self-healing in all of Ayurveda. So what exactly is it? And why does it work so well? Dive deep into the benefits of this amazing practice and how it can help you heal yourself. This workshop is ideal for the total novice or an experienced practitioner who wants to know more about what Yoga Nidra is and why it works so well.
- Define exactly what Yoga Nidra is... and isn't
- The amazing science behind what is going on in your body and mind while you're practicing
- Comprehensive list of benefits of doing Yoga Nidra
- Motivation to incorporate this practice into your life
Leah Kaplan is a Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist and 500 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher, having completed her training at the California College of Ayurveda and YogaWorks, respectively. She currently runs her own private practice, Thunderbolt Ayurveda, in Petaluma, CA and works with clients worldwide over the internet.
- Ayurveda 101: Yoga Nidra$15$150$0