Ayurveda 101: Stress
Time & Location
About The Event
It seems like a good time to talk about stress ~ how it affects your body and mind and how to harness the power of this tremendous energy to make you stronger, rather than more tired and frazzled. Ayurveda has much to say on this topic, with tools and practices that you won't find anywhere else. We'll go beyond the usual "yoga and meditation" answer, in case those just aren't cutting it these days.
- The physiology of stress in a non-boring and fun way
- Creative techniques that take you beyond everything you already know about how to deal with stress
- Useful and practical advice that you can actually make work for you
- Interactive, supportive and welcoming environment for all, novices and experts alike
Leah Kaplan is a Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist and 500 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher, having completed her training at the California College of Ayurveda and YogaWorks, respectively. She currently runs her own private practice, Thunderbolt Ayurveda, in Petaluma, CA and works with clients worldwide over the internet.
- Ayurveda 101: Stress$15$150$0